We asked our intern Tumelo Mosia for his opinion on a Hit and Miss post. Here's what he had to say. We'd love to hear from you whether you agree or disagree?
Off-White is a street wear and fashion label founded by the American creative designer ''Virgil Abloh'' in 2012. The brand specializes in season to season men's and women's lifestyle and luxury street wear and has 24 stores across the globe. The brand was first founded in 2012 as "PYREX VISION" by DJ, Creative Designer and businessman Virgil Abloh.
Off-White has collaborated with brands such as Nike, Levi, Jimmy Choo, IKEA, SSENSE, Sunglass Hut, Champion, Converse, Dr. Martens, Barneys, Umbro and Timberland. Notable people who have worn Of-White clothing include Rihanna, Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Drake and Kendrick Lamar.
- It's a HIT, the brand has a strong and memorable image in the stripes found on its clothing.
- It's many collab's make it the freshest thing out there.
- It says what it needs to say.
Cape Town City Football Club is a football club based in Cape Town, and plays in the Premier Soccer League (PSL). They were a newly re-formed team in 2016.
There's a lot to say regarding this team's brand.
- Firstly for a newly formed team, their brand does not stand out loud enough.
- Their logo looks as if not much effort was put into it, and it just doesn't work.
- Their team badge doesn't look good on their uniform.
- It's a MISS!, the brand lacks soul, and for a sports team looking to build loyalty among its fans it's just not working.